Happy Friday!! I know I have shared many posts before about the oils that we use and love, but today I’m going to share about the other products we also use, because they are definitely worth a mention! Young Living is much more than just oils. It’s an all around health type of company. And who doesn’t want better health?
So first things first. These are the supplements that we use regularly. We have others, but those aren’t needed every day usually. Many of these I swear by also, and my husband.
- Immupro – this helps support your immune system and helps support restless sleep. It has some melatonin in it. Trust me when I say, it works. It’s dreamy. :)
- Super B – this is a comprehensive vitamin complex containing eight essential and energy-boosting B vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12. The complete B-vitamin profile in Super B not only assists in maintaining healthy energy levels, but it also supports the nervous system, aids in maintaining normal cardiovascular function, and helps with internal enzyme reactions. With the new addition of B5, Super B now also assists with mood support.
- Super C – it’s the most complete, biologically utilizable vitamin C supplement available, as it is derived from a whole food source: acerola cherries. My kids LOVE this chewable, especially since it has a sour/tangy taste.
- MightyVites (for kids) – this contains superfruits, plants and veggies that deliver the full-spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients for children’s developing bodies. Again, my kids LOVE these.
- Sleep Essence – this contains four powerful Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils that have unique sleep-enhancing properties in a softgel vegetarian capsule for easy ingestion. Combining lavender, vetiver, valerian, and Ruta graveolens essential oils with the hormone melatonin—a well-known sleep aid—SleepEssence is a natural way to enable a full night’s rest. I don’t take this AND Immupro together. I will take one or the other. Love them both.
- Inner Defense – Young Living’s Inner Defense™ reinforces systemic defenses, creates unfriendly terrain for yeast/fungus, promotes healthy respiratory function, and contains potent essential oils like oregano, thyme, and Thieves® which are rich in thymol, carvacrol, and eugenol for immune support. Y’all, I SWEAR by this stuff. We take this immediately if we feel something coming on. I would love to call it a magic pill, but I can’t. But really. It’s like magic. :)
- OmegaGize – Omegagize3 combines the power of three core daily supplements-omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin D-3, and CoQ10 (ubiquinone). These supplements combine with our proprietary enhancement essential oil blend to create an omega-3, DHA-rich fish oil supplement that may support general wellness. This is a fairly new supplement we started taking, but so far so good. With the research done on fish oil, I know it’s a good component in your daily routine.
- Master Formula His – Master Formula HIS contains more vitamin B1, B2, zinc, and molybdenum than Master Formula HERS™. It contains no artificial flavors, preservatives, sugar, cornstarch, corn, wheat, or yeast products. Master Formula HIS also includes zinc in a base of alfalfa sprouts, citrus bioflavonoids, rutin, inositol, PABA (para amino benzoic acid ), and additional antioxidants to promote cell health. Ask my husband, and he will tell you he swears by these. They have helped him eliminate some other things he was taking, that were just toxins doing no good to his body.
- Master Formula Hers – It includes betaine HCL, significantly higher amounts of vitamin E, vitamin B3, vitamin B12, magnesium, chromium, and choline than Master Formula HIS™. It includes no artificial flavors, preservatives, sugar, cornstarch, corn, wheat, or yeast products. Master Formula HERS contains a blend of nutrients that works synergistically to support the health of the entire body, as well as antioxidants to promote cell health.
And when I was writing this post, I realized I left a CRUCIAL product out of my above photo. It’s the Life 5 Probiotic!